Fashion Business Masterclass – How to Build a Fashion Brand!
July 21, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm| €350
FASHION DESIGNERS, ENTREPRENEURS & BLOGGERS!!
Have you been seriously considering starting a fashion brand or developing your own product range?
Are you an established business looking to further your understanding of the fashion industry and gain valuable business knowledge?
Don’t know where to start?
Don’t know where to go for RELIABLE help?
Our passion is helping independent fashion and lifestyle brands build beautiful product ranges and lay the foundations for their business to grow and succeed in the current global market.
This is a PRIVATE Fashion business workshop for start-ups, emerging brands and those seriously considering developing a fashion brand in clothing, footwear or accessories.
This 2 day event is an absolute necessity for those starting out in the fashion industry.
Topics covered –
– Design & inspiration tips
– Range planning & collection analysis
– How to source materials and find suppliers
– The sample development process
– How to find a reliable manufacturer
– How to produce ethically
– How to present, showcase and sell your collection
– What buyers want and how to connect with them
– How to manage sales, logistics and distribution channels.
– Investment, funding options and financial planning
– Developing your brand identity
– Market analysis
– Branding and marketing
– Legal considerations- business set up, copyright and infringement
– How to create an effective business plan
Morris Fashion Consultancy offers world renowned expertise with experience and insight from some of most prestigious brands and stockists around the globe.
‘Fashion Masterclass- How to build your Fashion Brand’ was developed specifically to counteract the difficulties facing start ups and emerging fashion brands in today’s climate. We see the same struggles from those starting out all over the world and this weekend workshop addresses those issues in a practical and thorough format’
We are so excited to be bringing this event back to Dublin after the raging success of the first event!
ONLY 30 places available! Pre-booking is essential.
Copyright @ Morris Fashion Consultancy Ltd. 2018
Contact us for more information-
– Refund Policy –
Full refund given if your cancellation is 30 days prior to the event.
If you cancellation is between 7 and 30 days prior then you are entitled to a 50% refund.
Any cancellations shorter than 7 days prior and you will not be entitled to a refund.